Friday, August 1, 2008

wondering...

(the status is as blur as the image.i hope it will be clear soon)

hmm..there is somethin back in my mind i was wondering..it wasnt all the time when my temper is controlling me.infact i always remembered wat u say to be not so hot tempered...well..all i did was i guess a normal reaction every driver will do..even if its kinda big reaction but i was thinking about u..the car was coming from left side and ur on the passenger side..what if he bang onto ur side..what if ur injured?i was just telling him that his wrong..im sorry if i make u upset..i juz duno what i have to do not to make u upset..im not happy as well to see u not feeling good on me..but...i just duno how..i went home feeling down..i kept thinking..was it my wrong?did i do something wrong?i cant answer it..but im ok now..im just wondering...a smile from you is all it have to take to brighten my heart even how down i am...

p/s:kinda miss u now=)

2 comments:

Janice 琇琇 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice 琇琇 said...

Miss me kah???? LOL! Kidding~ Sigh!! I agreed what your friend said- DON'T BE SO HOT TEMPERED!!! Lit leo, what to do la~ Stubborn all the while~ Still the same phrase-- EASY EASY!!!! Enjoy life man!! You've only got this once in this life~ Appreciate whatever you've got now, don't make a big fuss of it~ Not to say you are complaining things nor making noise, but just let things flow as it should~ Time will prove everything! No rush dude =) Catchya with you soon~ Btw, do you wan2 excess to my blog??? Cause I've gotta send you an excess mail if you want to~ Just let me know ba~