Friday, August 1, 2008

sorry=P...mY biG daY


wuwu..i juz got scolded by my cousin for not blogging..hehe..i wanted to blog..but no time ma..then tat time haven receive pics=)..so yea...anyway..to start things off...this birthday party wasnt my idea actually..it was MEL and KRIS...so i really wanna say thx alot for doing this for me...if it wasnt..i wouldnt have a happy birthday^.^....yea so on 25th july 028(friday)..i went to coll as usual(my birthday is on 28th july..celebrated it earlier) at 130...skip the earlier lec..hehe=p..it was at 8..cannot wake up lar..XD..so aftertat went for eng class and it ends at 3...head up to nearby hypermarket to buy some stuff accompanied by my classmate(she wants to go back sleep actually but i said ill fetch her back..so she followed.kekeke=p)..went to the first 1..dun have wat i wan...then when i reach the 2nd hypermarket..my phone rang..my cousin and mel already reach my home...OUTSIDE!!!hahha..my cuzzie dun dare go in..wat la.kakakka..so yea..i was taking quite sometime buying things and pity my cousin and mel..they called me up sayinh hungry d.akakka..sorry yea^.^..so i pack mcd for them and went back..that time already 5 something...TIME TO GO FETCH TRICIA!!!thx alot yea cuzzie.ehehe...so yea the party started at 7 something...u guys quite on time yea..i thought will be an hour late..hahaha...hmmm..started wit makan makan...den we play games...cake cutting...FACE INTO CAKE SHOVING!!!and more games..heheh...let the picture tell u the stories=)


melody and me..ehehe..tq..*huggies*


me and sittos..tq for coming..*he do pole dance that day=p*




they are playin twister...hehe..

my turn to play..see all the weird pose..hahha..


huh!!who pinch my cheek..??!!


ITS HER!!!T...for TRICIA!!ahahaha


cake cutting ceremony..ehehhe=p

face shoving session>.<



the end of the nite=)

WAIT WAIT..THERE IS ONE PERSON THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME...TQ SO MUCH=)

=)

3 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

my present to u pops out wey..stand out nya..hahaha!

y u put the pics so small for wat...ppl always live pictures..put big big next time..xD

Melody said...

actually i did nothing 4 ur birthday,kris is d one helped out n all so thank her ~ u take care! and ohh by the way,i cant see sh*t of ur post cuz r fonts r al over each other words..so yeah..

Anonymous said...

mel...i actually repost d..but stil like tat..i duno y..any idea?