Thursday, July 24, 2008

i need help...

hey guys..i find myself trap in time again...i need guidance...i need someone..anyone..help me get me back to the right track...for some period of time..i find myself lost...i couldnt do anything...i juz hope there are something that can spark up my life again..i was never like this...i use to be enjoying my life...but now life seems so difficult for me..life seems so suffocating to me..i juz hope that there is someone who grab my hand when i was about to drown...but it doesnt seems to be happening...i going deeper and deeper into the sea...and with sea there is no one that can see u cry....crying under the sea blends the tears wit water surrounding well..what did i have to do to stop all this continue?is there anyone that can answer me?i hope i can find the answer sooner then ever.There are times where i felt like i wanted to take my heart out and rest...its taking too much on myself..and yet i cant get out of the circle..it is surrounding me all the time..at times you wont feel im unhappy because i hide it deep within me...i do not want to make u all unhappy...but things just cant hold back inside me..i tend to show my emotions because i cannot stand it anymore...i just hope all this can end very soon..i do not want my life to fall apart....

8 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

you know...i think its great u made the situation like u r crying in the ocean...thats something really creative..=)

but thats not wat i wanna say...dont you know that...the more u struggle..the more you sink? the more u try to hold on to whatver u r creating stress for yourself, therefore u r only sinking deeper and deeper...the key is to just let go....relax and u will float urself up back to the safety...it works in reality...try living in reality and ditch the fantasy behind...=) there are always ppl supporting you....

ryan said...

that is something for me to think of=)but its really hard..i tried very very hard...yet im stil in tat very circle...my life is reallt falling apart

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

its hard to relax when u r already drowning and struggling...cause u r already in a panic mode...but if u dont let go you are going to die..and no one wants to die...as hard as it is...u need to let go...once u are at ease with your tots....u will be able to float back to the top...

ryan said...

yea..i feel kinda relax now...wanna thx alot for being there for me...i want to thank MEL as well=)..MEL MEL..hehhehe..

PeanutButter said...

hey there...
just drop by your blog..
ermm..
not so sure what's the prob that you're facing..
but..take things easy ya!!
take some time to relax!!
you can do it!!
take care!!

Janice 琇琇 said...

Sigh~ Another emo blog huh!! Yay, I do agree what your cousin says!! Take it easy man~ The more you force things and struggle, the more you won't get it~ Don't be so stubborn!! Just let everything flows as it frequency, things will only work out this way! The more you force her, the more she'll try to escape from you! Time is needed now, cause TIME will prove your sincere-ness and her understanding!! Chill dude!! Good luck =)

Btw, which part of Damansara you bought that cupcake??? I want to buy for my baby too!!

Take extra care man!! Easy easy...

Anonymous said...

janice...i was surprise u commented=)..anyway..its at damansara uptown=)...wa ur baby..got bf lu?congrats=)..see u around yea

Janice 琇琇 said...

Why are you so surprise la?? Aiyoyo~ Hmm... Damansara uptown??? Man!! I don't lepak there la~ Sigh!! Nvm nvm!! Show me the map next time yay!! LOL! Baby= bf meh??? Is it a must to define so???

Easy man!! Just let things flow k??? Listen to me and trust me, although I know you always don't~ LOL!