Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my bLOg is 3 DAYS oLd!!!=p

hey everyone..i wanna post something..but im kinda super tired..so ill juz say something=)..wil cont 2moro..hehe..anyway eventhought im very tired..i feel happy to do something for you...One thing that is always on my mind is THERE IS NEVER ONE SECOND I WANNA SEE U UNHAPPY..thats why all that i do is worthwhile for you..i hope u like it=)..i juz hope tat when i said those words to u..u wil said it back to me.I juz wish it happens=)..signing off now..TQ for reading

p/s: MISS SHEA LENG AND MISS WAN EE..PLEASE DUN ANGRY WITH ME..LATER NOT LENGLUI D...I TREAT U EACH 1 CUP CAKE OK?GO TAKE FROM XIAN...SORRY..REALLY SORRY..I DUN MEANT IT A=)....."SAI LOU KO EM SEK SAI KAI=P"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo~!!my frens all are very friendly 1 la~take it easy~~k?
ntg 1~~
thx 4 wat u do 4 me...thx~

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

i'll try to breatheee...

but dude! ur bday thingy is drawing closer and I need to know your plans..considering u arent tht emo..I think its about time we talk ok?

strictly the party thingy...btw u said u invited steph or flora?

I think I know which shop u talking abt..wonderful cupacakes izit? hahaha..why dint buy give me eat oso..xD

Anonymous said...

y canot breathe?i invited step...y?sorry i cudnt find time to talk to u..dis week i got 4 assig to pass uip..really srry k?can msg me n ill cal u if u cudnt find me here..sorry..