Sunday, July 20, 2008

JuSt tO lET u KnoW=)










HI EVERYONE!!!!
i decide to dedicate this post to 1 special person....hehe..see all the pics me wit a girl?pretty rite?She's my cousin:)...She's 19 this year..and she's SINGLE AND AVAILABLE.So yea...i decide to post about her because she's quite important to me.yea...Kris u din read it wrongly..its IMPORTANT..ehehe..she's always beside me when im down..when i need her...there is always a hand lending me her strength to pull me back up and cont up from where i fall=).I actually duno what to say..but ill say something..heheh...I think she's a pretty nice gal though...erm..u can know her more if u wan..but u let me noe first ya u guys//ehehe...i really got ntg to say..i just want to say tq for all the things she done..You may say its just a lil help but u add them all up and it become a mountain=D..so yea....thx alot..
ONE MORE THINGS, you guys weird la..yea i mean GUY...shes stil single ...there is a nice girl here and she's still single yet u all still bodoh bodoh sitting down..heheh..abit of promotion=p
There you go my 2nd post of the day=)http://kristine-tells-it.blospot.com..there you go her blog=)











6 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

wahh! I so proud can? <3 hahahaha!! now that I will link you..u wil have more readers d! xD

Yea la...go promote me more..guys scared of me la...what to do..your cousin...too keng like boy liao! hahahaha...xD\

wah the last pic i look like...=.=" hahaha...oh well thanks anyway! =D

your welcome..(:

ryan said...

mana ada like boy?yoour hot ok?ehehheh=p

Anonymous said...

wah~~promote ur cousin here??
hehe~!!
like lelong lelong~~
hehe~
she's single and available??
XD~!!
you oso single wat~~

ryan said...

yea..im single waiting for someone to accept me though..=(

Anonymous said...

i din c wat u writing here~!!wakaka~!!
bleh~!!

ryan said...

i din see either wat u writing..bleh!!