Sunday, July 20, 2008

A whole new different perspective



hey everyone..im sure everyone of u will surprise for the presence of my blog..i never thought that i would create a blog...yea...it surprise me either.Actually b4 this i felt that blog is an online diary which is being READ BY PPL ALL AROUND THE WORLD .I dun quite like this idea bcoz it doesn't give me the sense of privacy and whats the point of writing your diary without any privacy?But somehow , lately alot of things happen to and it changes totally what i felt about writing blog.Blog is a way to express yourself regardless of write or wrong.I remember
recently a famous blog creater quote this "YOU HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN WORDS IN YOUR BLOG" This I think is very true and it somehow open up my mind to create my own blog..I don't know if its even related to why im creating my own blog, but yea...it does open up my mind.I came to a point in my life where there is no happiness everyday eventhough you may seem that I am.I came to a point in my life where the end of this never ending journey with full of sadness never exist.I came to the point of my life where living a second day after today felt hard.This is where the most downside of my life I guess.Sometimes I just have to accept the fact that in life somtimes you are alone, you just have to stand up yourself. But nevertheless , there are some nice friends who keep supports me and help me continue on my life.I hope I can find the end to this never ending journey.


Tq for reading my first post..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe~!!welcome 2 bcm a blogger~!!
yeah~~
wakakaXD~!!
u still remember wat the blog creater said tht day huh??
gd gd~!!

ryan said...

ofcoz remember la..u thought i sit down there dreaming meh?heheh

Anonymous said...

huh??coz v use chinese ma...i tot u duno wat v talking bout...
yala,geng la~noe wat v talking~~
hehe!!

ryan said...

i noe chinese ok?!..bleh..i not banana..juz half banan only.duno read mar..eh wait..i noe how to read..my name..huhu

Anonymous said...

cheh~~i oso noe hw 2 write ur name~~wakakaXD~!!
soh lou~!!
next time i teach u write my name k>?

ryan said...

hehe,..ok ok...bleh=p

Anonymous said...

WEIII~!!!! new blogg herEE~ worr..ehehehe~^^..yeapp..stand up urself n go on ur happy life~^^ *supportt supporttt*

ryan said...

heheh...tq tricia.=)