Monday, September 15, 2008

im sorry mom

its 2 13 midnite and its less then 12 hours away from my finals..i should be sleeping..but im not...i wasnt studying at all...i couldnt study..im pretty fucked up right now...yea to some of you guys im a loser...if u think i am so let me be..im so not prepare for this sem exam..its not that i don't care...its just not the right time for all this to happen..well i dun blame the time..but i just couldnt handle all this...classmates if you all reading this..don't be surprise i fail all the subs...mom im sorry i too...i just don't know what to do...i have headache recently..bad headache...there are times where i just totally have to sleep because of this..how I wish i can sleep forever and never wake up...i noe i have to get up....i wish i could pull thru either..but this process its taking too long for me...i don't wanna waste my 2nd sem....I must wake up b4 it starts...the longer it take..the longer i suffer..sometimes there are just things i dun wanna let go....but as i hold on...i suffer more and more...some of you might say its not worth....to me its my effort..its not about the "worth"..maybe some of you will say also that if its yours then eventually it will be yours...well...i would say..talking is easy...i wanna let it be also..but my feelings is undeniable..i tried to keep myself occupied..but im seeing that nobody seems to talked to me or find me...i don't know why...maybe im too focussed on something..and when i lost it...i lost everything....you maybe seeing me repeating my 2nd year course for im such a failure that let emotions controls all over me.....mom im sorry....i shouldnt have let it.....I hope i see the new light again..help me get through right guys=).....I noe there is one person that helps me alot....thx cousin...*huggies*...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey***
sori ya dear~
i really duno dat u r actually facing dis much of stress problem!!
although i can c frm u expression everyday~bt juz nt dare to ask u much..cz so scared u will down again ><

well~
jz try ur very best to let go of it lol ^^
although i noe it is tough & time consuming ^^ hehe..
but hey~cum on!!u juz 19 okay ^^
so +oil laa~
i will pray 4 u and i believe all of us will support u till d end de ^^
d rest u really gonna rely on urself lol!!help urself to get out frm tis tough sitution ba ^^

if u need us, v will stay beside u ger ^^ juz call or msg me laa if need me~~wakaka..

oh ya~last paper d >.<
haha..is ok laa!!over d think bk oso no use liao ^^ v jia you next sem ya!!

haha..take k ya dear ^^ muakz

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....tq so much=)...where can throw paper..i think i have to resit all 5 out of 6 paper next sem...most probably have to repeat dis year also..haizz

Anonymous said...

aiyo~
so fast think of ur resit thing d >.<"
Nw, u can use dis holiday period to look 4 urself laa ^^
gt 3weeks sumore!!
really miss old tm ger u~
ermm..hope when coll re-open~
can have a brand new RYAN OH lol ^^
wakaka..

Anonymous said...

i mis my old self also..im juz going down.sigh..pull me up plez..anyway..really appreciate ur concern...hugs

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

its not the end until its the end. So do your best...