Monday, September 29, 2008

sleepless nights~~

hey guys, yeah u may see im crazy posting this blog on 5 something in the morning where I should be sleeping on my bed...well..what can I say..I couldnt sleep...having sleepless nights everyday worsen my headache..at times I wil make myself very busy on daylight so I will be very tired at night and I can sleep till next morning..but eventually I will still wake up in the middle of the night and thinking how am I gonna let this all go....I was watching tv just now as I couldnt sleep..I pick up a sentence from the drama series "CSI"..apparently the girl told this guy "I am mad at myself..mad at myself for falling for you and now having to figure out to get back out from all of this"..it struck me in the mind...but for me..it wasnt the same case as they are couple in the show and Im all alone having to fight this out..I thought i would get "better in time" like what the song said but I haven't move on from the old wound...i noe that that "ku harus meninggalkanmu,ku harus melupakanmu" but my mind still thinks of how happy I am when I was with you..what I have now is pictures of us smiling and I knew it wouldnt be the same again if we were to take pics again..I use to think that "baby its you when i look up in the skies and I see you"..as time goes by "everything reminds me of you"...Whats left now is just "a song without a soul" as I have changed..I notice myself change and I feel disappointed with myself..but I couldnt help it "Im no longer the man I was,like a bird without its wing and a fire without a flame"..I know I shouldn't look back anymore but it was sweet thinking back all the "kenangan terindah" from you and "kan kujadikan kau kenangan" and it will be "yang terukir abadi" in my heart ....I hope I eventually move on.....

"Never cry in love,as the one who dont love you doesnt deserve your tears and the one who love you would never wanna see you cry" quote from ting ting's pm

2 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

And they call me emo...you more emo lor! lol..maybe it runs in the family...kalau I tahu...i wont kai siu u that ryan cabrera song lor!..but its a good song hor..

Anonymous said...

hahah..but once i write blog i wil feel better=)...yup super nice songs...