Sunday, November 23, 2008

ITS OVER~~

hey peeps...yea you..thx for following my blog all these times...such emo blog but u still continue reading...a thing struck me a few days ago....i think i have lost a good fren due to this blog...should i close down this blog then?hmmm....if you are reading this i just wanna say a thing or two about what happen..."yea i know im stupid tat time..but i couldnt control myself...so words i utter might be hurtful,i thought it had pass..so i assume it as ntg..but..hmm..yea...its my bad..im sorry..din expect u will angry wit me for these long"..if you think your are the one whom im apologizing with and u accept my apology..come and say hi to me yea=)....so anyway "THING" are coming to an end finally after 7 months...it wasnt what i want in the first place but u need to accept it as it comes..part of life is the phrase i always use to comfort myself...=)..yes i do feel unhappy about it..reluctant to let it go...but..dun force the situation too much i told myself..it wil be better for both parties...i do feel lonely..but u cant control other ppl life right...so i guess just make the best out of ur life..I was so scare that this day would come..but when it eventually came..i take it step by step to accept it..I guess I would be alright but nevertheless I still think of you when im alone...again..all of these are part of life and makes u stronger as you grow older...hmm..thinking of my cousin now..shes in china enjoying ler..lets hope she bring me some souvenir..kekekke=p..whoops...

anyway..im glad that i DID love you...=)...take care of urself yea...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby..take care of urself..looks 4ward..!! if the thing is not fated to be urs,it wont be urs,no matter now or when..!! good luck and u deserve for someone better..gv de chance to other to sayang u n love u..! dont gv up..i will support u oways..god bless...

pei yi

Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...

haha... cheer up my fren!
ganbatte!!
alhough life is full of obstacles..
bt rmbr, no pain no gain....
although, i m in the process of goin thru tis hard time... hahaha... lets work hard!!

ryan said...

hey carris..i will u all the best n be tought also k:)..hugs