Sunday, November 30, 2008

no title

hmm...i was trying to blog a few days ago..alot in mind..but ntg to write..=s...yea..but..i notice i changed recently..become a person who likes to be alone..i wonder why...but i actually know why and i hope things get better in time...time passes by and 2009 is coming..this year is awfully a bad year for me..i hope next year would be a better one=)..sigh~....people come and leave in your life...but some would come and leave a big hole in your heart with causing your life a mess..im staring the pc screen for a long time because there is too much things in my heart to write..well...I should be happy that i have great frens bside me..but all the things happen recently makes me trauma..I wouldnt wanna be close to anyone anymore...If i were to be..ill step back and wouldnt contact that someone if i need to..i came to believe that in this world..everyone is on their own..no matter how much a person say she loves u..ur stil on your own..words uttered "ill always be by your side" is something that i would say bullshit for me now..because at the end of the day eventually that thing that will happen is "ill be supporting u from afar"...hahaha...im wondering did i laugh sarcastically or did i really laugh..spend most of the time of this year going on a "periodic"cycle if u read some of my post...I shouldn't have appear in your life..I shouldn't have gone to know you...but whats the point saying all this when damage had been done severely..stupid me for falling for you...but i know tougher times will come in future as this life is very real..."humans are born wit selfishness and only react to something if its upon their interest"...this is very true..no matter who you are to me ill still say this to you....you mayb unintentional but you still are..for all this months this blog had been accompany me throughout my bad times...for what have happen will stay memories in here unless this blog is deleted...others memories of you i have deleted....and i even wish my brain got a recycle bin,...you would never know how much impact you done to me...don't do this to others...well..i hope you find the one u love very much and he loves you equally as well=)...your always the girl that makes me smile...=)...take care everyone.....

No comments: