Saturday, November 15, 2008

the shocking truth

hey...its 245 in the morning..staying awake cause i need to fetch a fren from CM cause she is doing shooting there now..waiting for her call now..wasnt in the mood at first..feel sleepy but cant sleep..so i came online..chit chat wit a few of my frens...and suddenly the truth out of this world shock me...but i wasnt feeling the deep cut in my heart..maybe i was too numb already..but nevertheless i never expect all these things can come out from your mouth...maybe it was rumour..but rumours cant be spread if there is nothing to start with...just like a fire...yea..i thought all these things only came out in the drama...but I never expect it at all..what a reality of this world..i've learn my lesson..its a bit too late now to mend back my life..but yea..its better late then never..all this while I thought u have a heart for me(IF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE)..but i forgot to see what heart you have for me..maybe its because im too stupid...yea i noe u guys advice me over and over..but i still overlooked all those stuff..nvm..i get my own lesson d..u all can relax urself and see me come back..=)...FOR THOSE OF YOU OUT THERE WHO ARE READING THIS..DONT TAKE ME FOR GRANTED FOR WHAT I HAVE TREAT YOU WITH MY SINCERITY...YOU'LL PAY HEAVILY FOR IT...I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL CURSE YOU TO HELL FOR PLAYIN WIT MY SINCERITY AND WISH YOU DIE IMMEDIATELY..

note:quote in my last post cant be used...although its seems meaningfull but it wasnt really meaningful for me anymore..coz its not worth it actually.

(AGAIN..IF THOSE RUMOURS WERE TRUE)..tq=)

2 comments:

RightHereRightNow said...

hey mun... juz to let u noe dat im always here to lend a listening ear yea... just nudge me on msn =) *well thats if u dun mind sharing it to me lor*

Vivian said...

pooh..see...u r not alone..
rynn?? oso willing to hear from u..
a lot of ppl choi u ok...
u r nt lonely..
take care baby